Analisis Kualitas Layanan Website Terhadap Kepuasan Mahasiswa dengan Penerapan Metode Webqual (Studi Kasus : UIN Suska Riau)

siti mona lisa

Abstract


Based on observations, many update some information that is not carried by the website manager UIN Suska such facilities are still blank menu, menu student, and some information about the update such as academic calendar, academic guide on the website UIN Suska Riau.Untuk produce satisfactory service quality value then the lending institutions of services in this regard UIN Suska must measure the quality of service based on customer tastes and not according to taste providers. The results of the study explained that the quality of service is only able to explain the relationship of student satisfaction at 0.354 which means the quality of the service is only able to explain directly to the satisfaction of 35.4%. While the rest of greater value that is 64.6% explained by other variables that are not described in this study. Based on the t variable with the usability of 0.297 t sebesar1,664 table does not have a significant relationship to student satisfaction variables, variable information quality amounted to 1.144 t sebesar1,664 table does not have a significant relationship to student satisfaction variables and variable quality interaction by 3.651 with t table sebesar1,664 have a significant relationship to the satisfaction variables. Quality of service Website dominant influence on students satisfaction is interaction quality is variable, namely 0467.

Keywords


UIN Suska Riau,Webqual, service quality, customers satisfaction.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Alma, B. 2007. Manajemen Pemasaran Dan Pemasaran Jasa. Alfabeta.Jakarta

Anwariningsih, Sri Huning. 2011.Multi Faktor Kualitas Website. Paper online. Diakses 29 Oktober 2015

Barnes, S., & Vidgen, R. 2000. Web Qual: An exploration of web-site quality. Proceedings of the Eighth European Conference on Information Systems. Diakses tanggal 10 Desember 2013, dari http://is.lse.ac.uk/asp/aspecis/20000052.pdf.

Chun dan zheng, 2006. The Impact of Internet on Service Quality in the Banking Sector

Fathurahman. 2014. Membuat Website Mudah & Praktis Dengan Weebly. Elex media komputindo.

Guritno Suryo dkk (2010). Theory and application of IT Research. Penerbit Andi.

http://uin-suska.ac.id/ diakses tanggal 10 april 2015

Iman Sanjaya, 2012. Pengukuran Kualitas Layanan Website Kementerian Kominfo Dengan Menggunakan Metode Webqual 4.0. Jurnal Penelitian Iptek-Kom, 2012

Irawan, Candra (2011). Evaluasi kualitas website Pemerintah Daerah Dengan Menggunakan Webqual

Kotler, P., & Keller, K. 2006. Marketing Management: Customer Value, Customer Satisfaction And Customer Loyalty. 12th Ed. Prentice-Hall.

Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., Berry, 1988. SERVQUAL : A Multiple Item Scale For Measuring Consumer Perceptions Of Service Quality. Journal Of Retailing Vol.64, No 1.

Rahman, su. 2014. Mendapatkan Uang Dari Website Market Place + CD . Elex media komputindo.

Santoso, S. 2006. Menggunakan SPSS Dan Excel Untuk Mengukur Sikap Dan Kepuasan Konsumen. Jakarta : PT. Elex Media Komputindochun Dan Zheng (2006)

Wahidin, Abbas. 2013. Analisa Kepuasan Mahasiswa Terhadap Website Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta (UNY). Prosiding online. Diakses 15 maret 2015

Wibisono, dermawan.2013. Panduan Penyusuanan skripsi, tesis dan disertasi. Penerbit Andi

Yudisiatri, 2006. Pengaruh Penggunaan Sistem Teknologi Dan Service Kuality Terhadap Citra Perguruan Tinngi Swasta Di Jawa Timur.

Zeithaml, V.A ., Parasuraman, A. dan Malhotra., A (2002). Service Quality Delivery Through Web Sites : A Critical Review Of Extant Knowledge. Journal Of The Academy Of Marketing Science, Vol.30 No.4 ,Pp.362-75




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.24014/sitekin.v13i2.1604

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2016 Jurnal Sains dan Teknologi Industri

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.


Editorial Address:
FAKULTAS SAINS DAN TEKNOLOGI
UIN SULTAN SYARIF KASIM RIAU

Kampus Raja Ali Haji
Gedung Fakultas Sains & Teknologi UIN Suska Riau
Jl.H.R.Soebrantas No.155 KM 18 Simpang Baru Panam, Pekanbaru 28293
Email: sitekin@uin-suska.ac.id
© 2015 SITEKIN, ISSN 2407-0939

SITEKIN Journal Indexing:

Google Scholar | Garuda | Moraref | IndexCopernicus | SINTA


Creative Commons License
SITEKIN by http://ejournal.uin-suska.ac.id/index.php