Pengaruh Komunikasi Efektif terhadap Loyalitas Guru di Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan Negeri Pertanian Terpadu Provinsi Riau

Siti Thohiroh, Syafaruddin Syafaruddin

Abstract


This research aimed at knowing the level of effective communication, teacher loyalty, and the influence of effective communication toward teacher loyalty at State Agriculture Integrated Vocational High School Riau Province. The data that were collected by questioner to 75 persons of samples were analyzed by using simple linear regression analysis technique, it was done by using SPSS 21.0 for Windows application program. Based on the analysis, it could be known that the correlation score (rxy) was 0.607 and Fhit (Fchange) was 42.489 with the significant level (p-value) 0.000 that was lower than 0.05.  It was compared to rtable 0.227 at 5% significant level (n=75), so Ha was accepted and H0 was rejected. It showed that effective communication variable (X) influenced teacher loyalty variable (Y) significantly.  The coefficient of determination (R square) based on the regression test result was 0.368, and it meant that 36.8% of teacher loyalty variable could be influenced by effective communication variable, and the rest 63.2% was influenced by other variables such as: compensation, working satisfaction, working participation, the health implementation, motivation, and others. Therefore, it could be stated that increasing teacher loyalty at State Agriculture Integrated Vocational High School Riau Province could be done by increasing the level of effective communication at the school.

Keywords


Effective Communication, Teacher Loyalty, Influence

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto (1996) Prosedur Penelitian. Edisi Revisi III. Cet. Ke-10. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Burhanudin (201) Komunikasi Bisnis. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar

Manullang, L. A. (2013) Teori Manajemen Komprehensif Integralistik. Jakarta: Salemba Empat

Flippo, E.B. (1984) Manajemen Personalia. Ed. Ke-6. Jakarta: Erlangga

Gibson, J.L. (1989) Organization 5th Edition. Alih bahasa: Savitri Soekrisno dan Agus Dharma. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Hartono (2004) Statistik Untuk Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar

Hasibuan, M.S.P. (2008) Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Revisi, Cet. Ke-11. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara

Husni, SM & Faisal (2018) Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja, Kompensasi, dan Motivasi terhadap Kepuasan Kerja serta Dampaknya terhadap Loyalitas Kerja Pegawai Rutan di Provinsi Aceh (Studi Kasus pada Rutan Klan IIB Banda Aceh dan Rutan Klas II B Jantho), Jurnal Magister Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Unsyiah, 2 (10) Januari (ISSN: 2302-0199)

Echols, JM. (2000) Kamus Inggris-Indonesia. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia.

Kadir (2018) Statistika Terapan: Konsep, Contoh dan Analisis Data dengan Program SPSS/Lisrel dalam Penelitian. Ed-Ke.3. Cet. Ke-4. Depok: Rajawali Pers.

Martiwi, RT, dkk. (2012) Faktor-faktor Penentu yang Mempengaruhi Loyalitas Kerja Karyawan. Jurnal DAYA SAING: Jurnal Ekonomi Manajemen Sumber Daya, 12 (1) Juni: 44-52

Muhammad, Arni (2009) Komunikasi Organisasi. Cet. Ke-11. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Najih, A. (2017) Efektivitas Komunikasi Organisasi Pimpinan dan Kepuasan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan di Universitas Pesantren Tinggi Darul Ulum Jombang, DirasaT: Jurnal Manajemen dan Pendidikan Islam, 2 (2) Juni (E-ISSN: 2527-6190; P-ISSN: 2503-3506)

Nurrohim, H. & Lina Anatan (2009) Efektivitas Komunikasi dalam Organisasi. Jurnal Manajemen 7 (4) Mei.

Poerwadarminta (2007) Kamus Umum Bahasa Indonesia Edisi Ketiga. Cet. ke-4. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka

Soegandhi, VM, dkk. (2013) Pengaruh Kepuasan Kerja dan Loyalitas Kerja terhadap Organizational Citizenship Behavior pada Karyawan PT. Surya Timur Sakti Jatim. Jurnal AGORA 1 (1).

Sugiyono (2016) Metode Penelitian Pendidikan (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D). Cet. ke- 24. Bandung: Alfabeta

Sumardhan, D.( 2014) Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Tingkat Loyalitas Karyawan (Studi Kasus pada PT Sinar Sosro Medan). Tesis Magister Manajemen Bisnis Universitas Sumatra Utara

Sutisna, O. (1989) Administrasi Pendidikan: Dasar Teoretis untuk Praktek Profesional. Edisi Ke-5. Cet. Ke-10. Bandung: Angkasa

Wicaksono, P. (2013) Hubungan Pengembangan Karir dan Pemberian Insentif terhadap Loyalitas Kinerja Guru. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi IKIP Veteran Semarang, 01 (01) Juni 2013: 48-58


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

 

Web Analytics