Analisis Manajemen Penggunaan Dana Bank Berdasarkan Use of Fund by Priority dalam Mengoptimalkan Profitabilitas Perbankan Syariah di Indonesia

Nur Hasanah Bustam

Abstract


This study is to determine the effect Use of Funds by Priority in increasing the profitability of Islamic banking in Indonesia from 2011-2015. Samples in this study were 12 Islamic Banks and 22 Sharia Business Units. The data analysis method used is multiple linear regression analysis and hypothesis testing consisting of the F test, t-test, and R2 test. Based on the F test, it shows that simultaneously the variable placement of Wadhiah Demand Deposit funds with funds at BI, placement of funds in SWBI/SBIS, placement of funds in other Islamic banks, financing of mudharabah, financing of murabahah, and investment in securities has a significant effect on the profitability of Islamic banks in Indonesia. Meanwhile, partially with the t-test, it is found that the placement of Wadhiah Demand Deposit funds with BI, placement of funds with other Islamic banks, and investment in securities do not affect the profitability of Islamic banking in Indonesia. Meanwhile, the placement of funds in SWBI/SBIS and financing of mudharabah has a significant negative effect on the profitability of Islamic banking in Indonesia. Meanwhile, murabahah financing has a significant positive effect on the profitability of Islamic banking in Indonesia. Based on the R2 test, it was found that the contribution of the independent variable to the dependent variable was 68.9%, while the remaining 31.1% was influenced by other factors not included in this study.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ahmad, Emilia, 2013, Analisis Sumber dan Penggunaan Dana pada PT Bank Negara Indonesia, Penerbit Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Universitas Negeri Gorontalo

Ghozali, Imam, 2005, Aplikasi Analisis Multivariat dengan Program SPSS, Edisi 3, Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang.

Gujarati, Damodar N, 1997, Ekonometrika Dasar, Edisi Indonesia, Alih Bahasa oleh DR. Sumarno Zain, Erlangga, Jakarta

Husnan, Suad, 2001, Dasar-Dasar Teori Portofolio dan Analisis Sekuritas, Penerbit AMPYKPN, Yogyakarta.

Iqbal, Zamir dan Abbas Mirakhor, 2008, Pengantar Keuangan Islam, Teori & Praktek, Kencana Prenada Media Group, Jakarta.

Iwata, Yustra, Alsa, 2004, Pengaruh Kualitas Asset Dan Liabilitas Terhadap Kinerja Perbankan Syariah, Fakultas Ekonomi Program Magister Manajemen, Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang

Jogiyanto, 2003, Teori Portofolio dan Analisis Investasi, BPFE, Jogyakarta.

Kasmir, 2008, Manajemen Perbankan, Penerbit Raja Grafindo, Jakarta.

Laporan Statistik Perbankan Syariah Indonesia, Bank Indonesia, 2015

Martono, 2002, Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lain, Penerbit Ekonisia, Yogyakarta.

Masodah, Nurul Hidayah, 2012, Pengaruh Alokasi Penempatan Dana pada optimalisasi Muqobalah Perbankan Syariah Di Indonesia, Jurnal Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Gunadarma , Jakarta.

Messy Febriana, Pengaruh Penempatan Pada Bank Indonesia, Penempatan Pada Bank Lain Dan Investasi Pada Surat Berharga Terhadap Profitabilitas Pada Bank Umum Syariah Di Bank Indonesia Periode 2009-2012, Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Maritim Raja Ali Haji, Tanjung Pinang, 2013.

Rivai, Veitzal, 2010, Islamic Banking, Sistem Bank Islam Bukan Hanya Solusi Menghadapi Krisis Namun Solusi Dalam Menghadapi Berbagai Persoalan Perbankan & Ekonomi Global, PT. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.

Rodoni, Achmad dan Abdul Hamid, 2008, Lembaga Keuangan Syariah, Zikrul Hakim, Jakarta.

Setia, Lukas atmaja, 2008, Teori & Praktek Manajemen Keuangan, Penrbit Andi, Yogyakarta.

Siamat, Dahlan, 2004, Manajemen Lembaga Keuangan Kebijakan Moneter dan Perbankan, LPFE UI, Jakarta.

Sugiono, 2007, Statistika untuk Penelitian, Penerbit CV. Alfabeta, Bandung.

Sutrisno, 2005, Manajemen Keuangan, Teori, Konsep dan Aplkasi, Ekonisia, Fakultas Ekonomi UII, Yogyakarta.

Syafii, Antonio, 2011, Bank Syariah dari Teori ke Praktek, Penerbit Gema insani Press, Jakarta.

Utari, Dewi, Ari Purwanti, 2014, Manajemen Keuangan, Kajian Praktek dan Teori dalam Mengelola Keuangan Organisasi Perusahaan, Penerbit Mitra Wacana Media, Jakarta.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.24014/ibf.v2i1.12523

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


View My Stats

Indexed by :